Hornady Precision Hunter 300 Win Mag Eld-x 200 grain
Hornady 300 win mag eld-x 200 grain
Melding terminal performance and accuracy, Hornady Precision Hunter 300 Win Mag eld-x 200 grain Rifle Ammunition is engineered with clean-burning propellants and loaded to uniform capacity for consistent shooting performance. The Heat Shield tips are used for various hunting applications because of their reliable terminal performance at multiple ranges.
Hornady Precision Hunter 300 Win Mag eld-x 200 grain Features and Benefits
- 500 rounds box
- Streamlined secant ogives with optimal boat-tail designs, highly concentric AMP® bullet jackets, and Heat Shield tips deliver aerodynamic efficiency.
- Clean-burning propellants are loaded to uniform capacity for consistent shot-to-shot results, no matter the temperature.
- 200 grains
- .300 Win Mag caliber
- Heat Shield tips aren’t impacted by aerodynamic heating and retain their shape for excellent BC over the entire trajectory.
- With high velocity, 0 – 400 yard impact, the bullets continually expand throughout the penetration path, causing the thick shanks of the jackets and high Interlock® rings to fuse the core and jacket for excellent weight retention.
- Throughout lower velocity 400+ yard impacts, the Heat Shield tips drive backward into the bullet to begin expansion by creating a mushroom, retaining 85 – 90% weight, and providing deep penetration and large cavities.
Hornady 300 win mag eld-x 200 grain Specifications
- Caliber: 300 Win Mag
- Number of rounds: 500
- Species: Big Game
- Grain weight: 200
What’s in the Box
- Hornady ELD-X® Precision Hunter® .300 Win Mag 200-Grain Rifle Ammunition