Hornady Match .338 Lapua Magnum 285 Grain Extremely Low Drag Match 100 rounds
Features of Hornady Match .338 Lapua Magnum 285 Grain Extremely Low Drag Match Centerfire Rifle Ammunition:
- The Perfect Tip!: The Heat Shield tip on the ELD Match bullet creates the perfect meplat and outperforms BTHP bullets.
- Hornady Match Bullets: Hornady Match rifle ammunition is loaded with the most accurate, consistent match bullets in the world, featuring our AMP bullet jackets.
- Specially Selected Cases: Cases are carefully selected based on strict criteria: wall thickness uniformity, internal capacity, case weight and consistent wall concentricity.
- Carefully Matched Powder: Powder is matched carefully to each specific load for optimal pressure, velocity and consistent accuracy.
- Stringent Quality Control: With extremely tight tolerances and strict quality control, all Hornady Match ammunition features superior lot-to-lot consistency. From the bullet seating to the optimal charges and velocities, Hornady Match ammunition is designed to live up to company founder, J.W. Hornady’s original goal: “Ten bullets through one hole.”
|Caliber:||.338 Lapua Magnum|
|Number of Rounds:||100|
|Bullet Type:||Extremely Low Drag Match (ELD Match)|
|Bullet Weight:||285 grain|
|Cartridge Case Material:||Brass|
|Muzzle Velocity:||2745 ft/s|
|Muzzle Energy:||4768 ft-lbs|
|G1 Ballistic Coefficient:||0.789|
|G7 Ballistic Coefficient:||0.394|